Scentsy Consultant Agreement

What does an average consultant earn? Scentsy Compensation Plan and Income Disclosure Statement How can I get incentive trips as a Scentsy Consultant? You only have to pay the current starter kit price (plus local tax and shipping) to join Scentsy, and you`ll receive a starter kit filled with valuable business tools and product models. Please visit our website of current specialties. How much does it cost to become a scentsy consultant? What does it mean to be an independent Scentsy consultant? The Starter Kit contains everything you need to start your Scentsy business: a best-selling warmer, over 80 scented waxes, catalogues, order forms, three months of PWS, product models and more. (The content may vary) Please visit our website of current specialties. As a Scentsy Independent Consultant, you are an independent contractor authorized to sell Scentsy products for a fee. You have the freedom to control when and where you work your business, and you can increase your commission by selling more products or earning residual income from friends and family you have recruited to join your team. Consultants earn 20 percent on the first 1,000 points in personal retail volume (PRV) and 25 percent on PRV thereafter, plus up to a 9 percent bonus on the volume of large staff based on order and a 5 percent bonus if turnover exceeds 2,000 points in PRV. In addition to the commission you earn on your sales, you can earn several bonuses based on your team performance. You can join our team, by going to our website, click “Participate” at the top of the home page, and then follow the registration steps. Please note that you need a debit or credit card to pay for your starter kit. All current consultants in the world have the right to earn incentive trips by meeting certain business requirements. Ready for your next adventure? Scentsy offers a variety of incentives each year.

Personal Retail Volume is the points value of the products you sell. The PRV is a global points system that can be converted into local currency through a price-to-earnings growth ratio (PEG). You must be of legal age or age of majority in your country of residence at the time of registration. You must have a legal residence in the country where you wish to register and have a valid personal identification number (. For example, a social security number or a staff identification number). You must also accept the Independent Consultants Agreement (ICA) and purchase the starter Kit. Please copy this integration script and insert it into where you want to integrate this form. Please fill out this form, we will try to respond as soon as possible.